• After Sanders gained 6 yards for the first down, Hurts used his legs to weave his way through Indy’s defense to gain 23 yards to the Colts’ 22-yard line. Two plays later, Hurts connected with Quez Watkins for a 22-yard touchdown to make it 13-10 with 13:31 left in the game. Tight end Jack Stoll ran an out route to pull down the safety and open up space for Watkins who was crossing the field.
• Brandon Graham opened the next Colts’ drive with a tackle for loss, but Ryan then hit Pittman over the middle for 16 yards. After stopping Taylor for no gain, Taylor came up and churned out 9 yards up the middle. On 3rd-and-1, Taylor muscled his way forward and drew a crowd. The refs never stopped the clock and Marcus Epps stripped the ball which was recovered by Edwards with 10:48 left. Eagles take over at their own 43.
• The Eagles lost the momentum from the turnover when A.J. Brown had the ball stripped the ball out by Zaire Franklin and it was recovered by defensive tackle Eric Johnson. Colts take over at their own 34.
• On 3rd-and-11, Ryan threw a dart to Alec Pierce despite tremendous coverage by Darius Slay to midfield to extend the drive and keep the clock moving. Four plays later, Ryan heaves the ball up for Parris Campbell, who hauled the ball in between Josiah Scott and C.J. Gardner-Johnson before going out of bounds at the 5-yard line. Haason Reddick came up with a HUGE sack on 3rd-and-goal to hold the Colts to a 37-yard field goal. It’s 16-10 with 4:37 remaining in the game.
• Eagles to back to Brown, on the second play of the drive, to make it 3rd-and-2 from the Eagles’ 33. On 3rd down, Hurts bought time for Miles Sanders to get open down the right sideline. Hurts aired the ball out and Zaire Franklin tackled Sanders before the ball got there to draw the flag. From the Indy 28, Sanders continues to make hay on the ground with a pair of runs to get another first down at the 17. The Eagles go three straight times to Boston Scott – one pass and two handoffs – to make it 4th-and-2 from the 9-yard line at the two-minute warning. The Eagles lined up for the QB sneak, trying to get Indy to jump offsides before taking a timeout. On 4th down, Hurts lined up in the shotgun, empty formation, and ran a draw 3 yards to get the first down at the 6. Sanders gained 2 yards on 1st down. On 2nd down, Hurts decided to keep the ball on the read and was smothered by the Colts’ defense to the tune of a loss of 3 yards. On 3rd-and-goal, Hurts – out of the shotgun – rushed up the middle to a WIDE OPEN lane for the touchdown.
Eagles lead for the first time all day – 17-16 with 1:20 remaining. Colts have one timeout.
• Colts take over at their own 25 to start the drive after a touchback. Ryan’s first play of the drive was an incomplete pass to Pierce along the right sideline in front of Slay. On 2nd down, Ryan hit Campbell on a quick slant and the receiver went up the middle for 14 yards. Ryan passed to Deon Jackson in the flat on first down for a gain of 1 to the Indy 40. On 2nd down, T.J. Edwards blitzed up the middle and helped force an incomplete pass. Out of shotgun on 3rd down, Brandon Graham comes up with the sack beating the rookie Raimann. The other rookie offensive lineman, right guard Will Fries, jumped early and added another 5 yards to make it 4th-and-21. Ryan was pressured and his dump pass to Jackson was well short of the sticks. The Eagles survive.
View more on Youtube Philadelphia Eagles vs. Indianapolis Colts | 2022 Week 11 Game Highlights
Check out our other channels:
NFL Mundo https://www.youtube.com/mundonfl
NFL Brasil https://www.youtube.com/c/NFLBrasilOficial
NFL UK https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVe0dAja_vZCmvfHXjtdRQA
NFL Fantasy Football https://www.youtube.com/nflfantasyfootball
NFL Play Football https://www.youtube.com/playfootball
NFL Throwback http://www.youtube.com/nflvault
NFL Films http://www.youtube.com/nflfilms
NFL Network http://www.youtube.com/nflnetwork
#NFL #Football #AmericanFootball